Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Went to collect new cycling jersey tonight after work and celebrate my friend Ian's 40th with a meal and a drink in Manchester. I have lost weight in training and the top was far too big for me so I returned it. I ordered new cycling shoes and some carb powder online today and am turning my attentions to my Coast to Coast this weekend - 170 miles with Team Glow - it's time to start packing. First up, Ginger cake for my back pocket. Then micro sleeping bag - TICK. We have a support van but I still want to travel light. Chamois cream - TICK, sun cream - TICK. Hope my new shoes arrive tomorrow. Shorts, top, vest, gilet, waterproof, overshoes, socks, buff, water bottles, tubes, bars, pump, toiletries, evening clothes, PJS .....lots to pack. I will finish tomorrow - it's too late now and I have a map to study



No comments:

Post a Comment